Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tsk tsk tsk . . .

The end of the semester is drawing near and I am busier than ever. I have plans to post an essay about the effects of Westernization on Contemporary Chinese art, as well as my thoughts behind the painting I exhibited at the SEPCHE conference about a month ago. Soon I'll have my newest paintings and sculptures posted on here to share.
Considering that my final critique for the semester is in a week, I need to get moving on all of these projects . . .

Wish me luck!

As a reward for the end of the semester, I treated myself to two Michael Jackson movies that I've never seen . . .
Michael Jackson: This Is It


Michael Jackson MOONWALKER DVD 2010 NEW (USA FORMAT) English Packaging

I'm not allowed to watch them until after the first week of May. . . it's my reward for surviving this semester lol can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment